Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    • Author

Hello,

thank you for your work on WP Socializer. I use it for many years with satisfaction.

Yesterday I updated at version 3.0 but the “Floating Sharebar” show an incorrect number of Facebook Like in the post while the “Share Buttons” in the bottom of the same post work properly and show the correct number of Facebook Like.

Can you help me?

Best regards

Sure.. can you please send me your website link to check ?

Anonymous

I’ll check it out

Anonymous

Ok. Thank You!

Looks like an issue with the theme you are using. I believe it is the popular/latest/tags widget.

The share count displayed is the last post in the latest tab.

It is not resetting the post data. So the share bar is displaying that posts count.

I can give an around for you. Please try it and let me know.

Open wp-socializer/core/metadata.php

Paste wp_reset_postdata(); in line 14.

Thanks,

Aakash

Anonymous

I have pasted wp_reset_postdata(); in line 14 but when I loading any page the browser show this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_FUNCTION in /web/htdocs/www.viaggionelmistero.it/home/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/core/metadata.php on line 14

Anonymous

I have eliminated the lateral widget with popular/tags and the counter show the correct number of Facebook like. Thank you for your support!

I would like to take advantage of your kindness for another problem with floating sharebar: how I can center the Facebook button in floating sharebar? Now like and share buttons are aligned to the right of the bar. What kind of css change I have to do?

Thanks for your patience 😉

Please paste the below CSS in “additional CSS” option in “Settings” page.

Code:

.wpsr-sb-vl {
      width: 100px !important;
      }

One suggestion I would say to make your sharbar alignment perfectly is to set the below settings.

select “vertical sharebar position” = stick to content

and “ID or class name of content” = .post box

and click the “open preview and adjust position” button.

Adjust the offset position of the sharebar with respect to the content.

Thanks for using WP Socializer !

Anonymous

Perfect! Now the floating sharebar is perfectly aligned!

Thank you for your support and good work!

Good to hear ! Do rate the plugin !

Anonymous

Hi,

there is a new problem with floating sharebar. Now I have loaded some pages of the blog with my notebook and my tablet: the floating sharebar is overlayed on text and I can’t read it. I suppose that the offset parameter “adjust position” is the cause of the problem. The monitor on desktop, the notebook display and the tablet have different dimensions and resolutions. How can I do to make the floating sharebar position correct near the content regardless the device in which visualize my website?

Thank you for all.

Did you try the suggestion I mentioned in previous post ?

“One suggestion I would say to make your sharbar alignment perfectly is to set the below settings.

select “vertical sharebar position” = stick to content

and “ID or class name of content” = .post box

and click the “open preview and adjust position” button.

Adjust the offset position of the sharebar with respect to the content.”

Anonymous

I did everything you suggested. 😐

Ok.. Please share me the screenshot of the share bar admin page and the screenshot of the share bar preview page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    • The topic ‘Floating Sharebar show an incorrect number of Facebook Like’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter