Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hello!

I have used the sharebar for awhile now and it has worked great! However, logging into WordPress today I saw that the floating sharebar is now showing up below the footer, set along the far left. The last time I logged into my site was to post my last blog, and following that post the sharebar was working fine. No updates to my site have otherwise been made. I did update to the latest version of the WP Socializer plugin, but that did not resolve the issue.

If I switch view from floating to bottom set, it works fine. I just prefer the floating sidebar. Here is a link to my post, and how it appears along the bottom. http://ilioness.com/pintiphany-the-thoughtful-inspiration-of-a-new-hashtag/

I read through other posts prior to this regarding the sharebar issue, but nothing yet that has worked for me. Thanks for any help you can provide!

There is no problem with the plugin. Its all because, there is a JS error in your page. It makes the Floating share bar inactive and stay at bottom.

If you clear the bug you see in the JS of the page, it will work fine.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Floating Sharebar is displaying below footer’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter