Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

1) The FSB doesn’t load on my home page. How do I fix this? It does load on the posts and in the correct postion (using 205 not the default 25).

2)The FSB loads in a different (wrong) position on a page with a left sidebar. It appears to be loading in the default position. What’s the fix?

3) I’d like the FSB to be static on all pages and posts just like yours on these board pages. What do I need to change?

4)I don’t see an option to add the “+ share” button on the FSB like you have on yours. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Anonymous

vaakash,

Thanks for 2.4.1. Any input on my issues noted here?

1) The FSB will not load on home page. Because it is not possible to target individual posts.

2) You will find a option in the settings page to move it.

3) The sliders here are customized version. I think its a pretty hard job to implement that in the FSB.

4) I am not using the FSB. It is my own customized for the theme.

Anonymous

Vaakash,

I would like to move the FSB also. I have the sidebar on the left and the FSB floats over the top of it. When I move the sidebar to the right side it works fine but I don’t want to do that.

vaakash wrote:

2) You will find a option in the settings page to move it.

I can’t find it.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Floating Share Bar’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter