Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

Hi There …

This is my first experience with setting up a blog and plugin’s etc. I have to say that I like the outcome of what I have seen from your plugin … now if I could only get there myself I would be even happier.

Site is http://www.how-to-buy-a-car.ca

I have the float bar to be seen on pages and posts, with the dark setting.

I selected the small 16pt social template and picked the buttons. I used template 1 and set that up the same way you have it set up on the screen shots you have posted.

Floating Share Bar appears no where on my blog, the other two show up on the posts and the about us page, but do not show up on my categories page.

I have sat here and tried to figure out where I might have gone wrong but can’t seem to find out where. I know it is a simple thing I have either done or not done in the setting and I am going to feel pretty stupid, would rather welcome that actually because I am getting no where fast here.

If you could look and tell me what you think I did wrong that would be great!

Thank you!

ryderdm

Anonymous

Hi ryderdm,

Good day!

Can you please show us the link to where the floating bar works and which part did you added the shortcode also? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Floating Share Bar Not Working … and Stuff’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter