Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Hi, i’m new here. Love your plugin btw! but after i installed the WP Socialzer the floating bar worked fine. i wanted it floating on the left side on individual posts. now the bar sticks at the bottom and on the left side of the page and doesn’t move and when i look into the script in the browser development-tool it’s located under the after-footer. i didn’t change the script. and in my header.php of the theme the tag is still located just before the end head-tag. how can i get it back to the top and floating?

THX for your help!

Anonymous

I have the same problem. Please help

While seeing your site in chrome, press Ctrl+Shift+J and post the text you get from the “Console window” here.

Anonymous

hi, sorry for the delay, i couldn’t copy the text in a nicer way than that sorry. hope u can still help me!

Code:

(function() {
      var li = document.createElement(‘script’); li.type = ‘text/javascript’; li.async = true;
      li.src = window.location.protocol + ‘//platform.stumbleupon.com/1/widgets.js’;
      var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’)[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(li, s);
      })();

ibis83 wrote:

hi, sorry for the delay, i couldn’t copy the text in a nicer way than that sorry. hope u can still help me!

Code:

(function() {
      var li = document.createElement(‘script’); li.type = ‘text/javascript’; li.async = true;
      li.src = window.location.protocol + ‘//platform.stumbleupon.com/1/widgets.js’;
      var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’)[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(li, s);
      })();

I dont need the source code. Press Ctrl+Shift+J in Google chrome, the Javascript console window will open.

Copy and post the “Red” lines you get in that window.

Anonymous

sorry 🙂

Viewport argument value “device-width;” for key “width” not recognized. Content ignored. /bank20/?p=200:13

Viewport argument key “” not recognized and ignored.

The floating stays in the footer, if there is any javascript error in the page. There is no error with plugin’s JS. So this clash can make the floating bar inactive and remain under the footer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • The topic ‘Floating bar sticks under footer’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter