Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

The floating bar is stuck at the bottom on this page: http://trickebiz.com/forum/forum/smb/

It works on all my posts, but not here. This is a bbpress forum. How would I make it so it moves up and down? I wouldn’t care if there was a way to remove it as well. I only have the floating bar on posts, but I guess the forum is a type of post. Would I be able to change the type of the page or remove the floating bar or somehow hide it here? If you have any suggestions let me know. I just want the bar out of the corner of the page.

Anonymous

Hi aliweb ,

Good day!

If you’re on Chrome and you open up your console.log, you can see the source of the error. The script is unable to find an element with a class of “wpsr_floatbts_anchor”.

I was checking the source code as from the demo and it doesn’t seemed to be there too yet the script works fine so not sure if that’s an element typo-reference or something by Aakash.

Anyway, what is it that you wanted for a fix? Remove the bookmark altogether on your BBpress area or fix the sliding? (if it’s the latter, will have to coordinate with Aakash on this, if its the earlier, I can tell you what CSS to use to hide the bookmark).

Please let me know.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Floating bar doesn’t move’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter