Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I would like to see the option to schedule based on recurrences. I.E. announcement is scheduled for every wednesday, every other wednesday, every 4th wednesday of the month, etc. Then schedule the recurrence from x date to x date.

For example, we have a Customer Appreciation Day every wednesday and I want the announcement “Today is customer appreciation day. Get 10% off of your purchase.”

Having to create an annoucment for every wednesday till some future wednesday is a lot of work.

Is there already a way to do this? If not, I think it would be a great addition.

Hi there,

Thanks for using Announcer. There is no option to schedule announcements in that way.

But your suggestion is a good idea. I’ll add this feature soon in the upcoming releases.

I’ll update this thread when the feature is added.

Thanks,
    Aakash

nwsp_webmaster
    Participant

Thank you for your response and consideration of my feature request. Look forward to the addition in the future. Great plug-in so far

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter