Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author

I’m sure this is coming from my theme CSS, but I am using the standard Facebook Like button and it shows with a line beneath the thumbs up. It might be padding/margin/background position, but I guess it might be link underline or border. I’ve tried changing every CSS style I can imagine in both my theme’s code and in the WP Socializer placement template, but I just can’t get it to go away. Any help on what element to style to fix this would be greatly appreciated–I adore this plugin!

Cab u please give your site’s URL ?

Anonymous

Ooops, should have included that!

http://www.celiatroy.com/test-post

This is not a problem with WPSR at all. Its is due to your theme’s style only.

Anyway, if you want to check problem … then post the code in your “test-post” (i.e directly pasting the code in the post editor). If the same sprite problem occurs, then ill will check it out (but there is no way to interact with the facebook’s sprite problem)

Code:

Anonymous

Yes, you’re totally right that it’s my theme’s fault (I pasted in the code and it looks fine in the post). Do you have any idea what element I need to restyle (with 0 margin or padding?) to fix it? Thank you!

Another solution is, in the WP Socializer admin menu goto facebook tab. Choose “Arial” from the “Font” combobox . I think it should work

Anonymous

Yay, that worked! Thank you so much!

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • The topic ‘Facebook Like Sprite Problem’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter