Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hello,

How can I remove the plus signs (+) from the title and excerpt when using the Email icon?

It separates each word in the title with a + as the Subject, and when I add the excerpt to the body it separates each word with a + there as well.

Likewise, how to can I add a space between the link, excerpt and some custom text in the body?

I am trying to add some custom text in the style sheet to say “This email was sent by a friend who thought you would find this information useful” but it all gets smashed together.

This is a very nice plug in, would like to be able to use it, but I have to be able to style it a little bit better for usability.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for using my plugin. This is a known issue. But note that it is just the first version of the plugin. The version of this plugin corrected all these bugs and it is enhanced with features for more customization also. So please stay in touch for the ongoing development.

Best Regards,

Aakash Chakravarthy

Anonymous

any idea when the next version of the plugin will be released?

I think it takes 2-3 weeks for completion and 1 week for complete documentation. If the plugin causes a serious effect on your site, then be free to use an alternative. Also subscribe to the RSS Feeds for the new release.

Best regards,

Aakash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Email link separates words with + in subject’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter