Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author

I am using the Email Button link on this site: http://www.adoptionquestionsanswered.com

When you click on the email button, it does open my email client, but doesn’t include a link to the article. I made sure to upgrade to the newest version 2.4.4, but it still isn’t working.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

In my side, the email button works perfectly. No issues here. When i click the button, Gmail opens with the excerpt of the post filled in the MSG box. Thank you.

Anonymous

Huh. Can I ask what browser/version you are using? Maybe it is a browser or cache issue on my end.

Anonymous

The problem has been resolved.

Developer take note: The problem was an ampersand. I believe it was even the HTML equivalent. We had an ampersand in the first sentence of the article and the text would just stop at that symbol. Once I removed it and replaced with “and” it worked fine.

(:

Its a rare one to have an ampersand at the very beginning of a post 🙄

Anyway happy that the problem is solved.

Anonymous

Hi, this plugin is very nice although the email button opens to a blank page in Version 2.4.9

how to get it to work properly?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • The topic ‘Email button isn’t working properly’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter