Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I have a page that I want to disable the socializer on that is used for another plugin. I disabled socializer but it keeps re-enabling. Which file contains the disable widget code? I’d like to make the default state as selected as I believe the file page is being updated by the other plugin.

WP Socializer widgets doesn’t have any option to disable in specific pages. Only the “templates”

have option to disable in specific pages… Can you give more information ??? which plugin re enables ??

Anonymous

Ok in the templates … my theme has 8 page templates so I use 1 for the event registration plugin. I have since edited the code to default to disabled (checked=”checked”) and it’s working.

Radices wrote:

Ok in the templates … my theme has 8 page templates so I use 1 for the event registration plugin. I have since edited the code to default to disabled (checked=”checked”) and it’s working.

fine…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Disable Template on Page won’t stick’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter