Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author

Hey Guys!

This is an amazing plugin and I love it, but I’m having one really annoying problem with it.

On my wordpress pages, and maybe also on posts, I’m not sure at this point, but pages for sure,

when I click Disable Template 1 and/or 2, it disables it, but then when I go back days later to the page on my website,

sometimes it has been re-enabled and I see the socializer buttons load up top!

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Thanks so much,

-Mark

EndAllDisease.com

I think this problem is fixed. Please check that out. Thank you.

Anonymous

Actually, while it’s fine for basic WP pages, it’s still not working for Premise Landing Pages. Despite saying only put in posts the socializer buttons still show up on the landing page I’ve created using Premise. Can you please fix this asap? Thanks much!

Can you please give the site URL ??? I’ll check it out.

Anonymous

Hi, having the same problem with Premise pages – I cannot turn off the social sharing buttons, and indeed on my page they appear multiple times. It’s on a page which is not ready to publish yet, but in general is there any further information on comparability with Premise? I really like your plugin and would hate to not be able to use it because of a problem on landing pages, sales pages, etc. created in Premise.

Anonymous

The problem is not fixed – still showing – see rapidbusinessbuilding.com for example… Please get this fixed! Thanks,

Anonymous

This is happening to me too and is really frustrating. Im using a Responsive Pro theme and it’s happening on some normal pages as well as (and more frequently) on my 10 Minute Pages Landing Pages.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • The topic ‘Disable Template Doesn’t Work!’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter