Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

sorry, but i’m extremely new to all of this and can’t seem to figure out how to use this plugin. i’ve installed it. gone to the settings. selected automatic setup. chosen the template i want to use. then have nowhere to go. there is no “apply” button and no “save settings” button. how can i use the plugin if i can’t save the settings.

i’m using wordpress 3.6 on a macbook pro running os 10.8.4.

Anonymous

hi. is anyone out there? how about you aakash? your wp socializer plugin comes highly recommended but it doesn’t seem to be working. i asked a question about a week ago and to date have yet to receive a reply. i’ve tried re-installing wp socializer a number of times. tried different web browsers, but i still have the same problem. i go into wp socializer admin panel, select inbuilt template, choose my template, then hunt around for the apply/update button. i can’t find the “apply/update” button even when i scroll to the bottom of the page. i’d show you a screen capture of the page but i can’t figure out how to insert it into this post.

it would be really nice if someone could give me some advise.

thank you all for any and all relies received

Hello,

Sorry for the ultra late reply. Once you select the inbuilt template, you need to come out of that window. Just click anywhere in the black area, the window will close. Then there you will see the Update button. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • The topic ‘Can’t "apply" settings’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter