Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • Author

Hello,

I just downloaded your plugin on the new site that I’m working on and it looks very nice; thank you.

However, I am using it to replace the addtoany plugin because I couldn’t figure out how to selectively turn off the addtoany in widgets. Now I am having the same problem with the WP Socializer, but it looks like it can be more easily customized to shut it off in certain places.

The WP Socializer is on every widget, giving me 2 or 3 Bookmarks on each page or post. I only want one, in the post content under the title. Is there a way to do this?

My css skills are fair; I study it all the time but sometimes it takes me a long time to master zeroing in on one piece of content.

My site is at http://letsecommerce.com .

Could you possibly tell me a little snip of css that I can use in the widgets to turn it off? (Or tell me what to put in the single.php (and where) if that could be easier?) – My php skills are… (well, excuse me but they… suck).

Thanks if you can help me,

djoseph

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘Can I shut off WP Socializer in Widgets?’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter