Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author

This should not happen… can you please give your site URL ?

Anonymous

I downloaded version 2.0 of wp socializer. When I did it blew out the buttons that I had in the widget I had created with version 1! 👿 I want to use php code in my widget display in my sidebar those 16px buttons that I have selected. The tag that used in version 1 does not work any more. How do I fix this?

jfm1945 wrote:

I downloaded version 2.0 of wp socializer. When I did it blew out the buttons that I had in the widget I had created with version 1! 👿 I want to use php code in my widget display in my sidebar those 16px buttons that I have selected. The tag that used in version 1 does not work any more. How do I fix this?

WP Socializer now has a new set of button code for each and every button. So they will be replaced and the old ones are inactive.

Only this version brought this drastic change. The future versions will never have this problem. But for now, you need to recreate the template you created. Sorry for this issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • The topic ‘Buttons Not showing’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter