Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author

The link in the plugin took me to this forum, so I thought I’d start a topic for Bug Reports.

I’ve loaded this plugin in a couple of different sites for testing and in each case the very first time I add something to one of the content fields for shortcoder and then I hit “update” then I get the following error across the top of the screen:

Code:

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 225

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 226

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 228

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 229

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 230

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 231

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 232

Warning: Cannot unset offset in a non-array variable in /home/cosmeti5/public_html/accreditedcosmeticdentist/mikemalonedds/wp-content/plugins/shortcoder/shortcoder.php on line 233

And yet, it says it updated successfully, and then on all subsequent updates it is fine and I never see this error message again. So, it seems to be a non-issue, but thought I’d put it up as a bug because it could scare some new users of the plugin off if that’s the first thing they see when using it.

I think, this happens when there are no elements in the array. Ill fix this ASAP…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • The topic ‘Bug Reports’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter