Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • Author

I’ve been using Shortcoder for some time (and i love it), but when I go to the plugin, i initially see the normal screen, then after a second it goes blank. [img]http://challengethestorm.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/2016-07-27_20-20-51.jpg[/img] See screenshot. Anyone else experienced this?

It shouldnot happen. Can you please share the screenshot in chrome after pressing ctrl+shift+J ?

Anonymous

Vaakash, I am unable to edit the shortcakes on one of my sites. I can create shortcakes but can’t edit any of them. I’ve tried different browsers, a windows laptop and an apple laptop. I can’t edit at all. Also, I can’t drag shortcakes to the trash. Please help

bobnorthrup wrote:

Vaakash, I am unable to edit the shortcakes on one of my sites. I can create shortcakes but can’t edit any of them. I’ve tried different browsers, a windows laptop and an apple laptop. I can’t edit at all. Also, I can’t drag shortcakes to the trash. Please help

Can you please share the screenshot in chrome after pressing ctrl+shift+J ?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Did not wait for an answer, figured out for myself, I had a conflict with the plugin wp-editor.

After the plug-in is turned off, the shortcoder editor screen appears

@pudge007

You got it !

Anonymous

@Pudge007 – Thanks! That was exactly my problem too!

JayRenn2 wrote:

@Pudge007 – Thanks! That was exactly my problem too!

You got it !

Anonymous

Greatttttttttttttttt… it’s wp-editor the problem… i’ll delete my entries in forum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    • The topic ‘Blank screen on loading plugin’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter