Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
    • Author

I tried in Firefox 5.0.1, Chrome 13.0.782.99 beta, and Safari 5.1, all with the same results. I disabled all other plugins to be sure it wasn’t a plugin interaction causing the problem and even with just WP Socializer 2.0 enabled I still get the aforementioned issue.

Anonymous

Hello,

I installed this plugin today on last wordpress version and I got an error about jquery, please, try to help me because i liked a lot this plugin and I want to use it on my blog.

I cant setup the setings at admin page, can’t add or exclude buttons… Also in first page have some error in digg button. see at http://www.otamanhodoceu.com.br

next, the errors details from admin page:

Detalhes dos erros da página da Web

Agente de Usuário: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)

Carimbo de data/hora: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 05:28:50 UTC

Mensagem: ‘jQuery’ não está definido

Linha: 11

Caractere: 1

Código: 0

URI: http://www.tonymoah.com.br/thesizeofsky/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=0&load=utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tabs&ver=a4789ef251f7d719166737ed220bc731

Mensagem: O objeto não dá suporte para a propriedade ou método

Linha: 5

Caractere: 2

Código: 0

URI: http://www.tonymoah.com.br/thesizeofsky/wp-content/plugins/wp-socializer/admin/wpsr-admin-js.js?ver=3.2.1

please, i really need help! tks and cya.

//Vanessa

@lrvanessa,

Thanks for trying the plugin !

This error occurs because, JQUERY is not loaded.

Instead, all other files, WP Socializer main js, utilities, tab,widgets etc are loaded (without the main jquery)

See …. the parameters

http://www.tonymoah.com.br/thesizeofsky/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=0&load=utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tabs

And, WP Socializer also loads the jQuery. But also, it is not recognized. It can be due to some conflicting plugins.

Is the wordpress admin menu working ? It should not work on the admin page.

Try disabling some plugins and report the plugin here.

But the current solution for your problem is, editing the file

1. Open wp-socializer/admin/wpsr-admin.php

2. Goto line no 26

3. Add the following code in that line

Code:

if (isset($_GET[‘page’]) && ($_GET[‘page’] == ‘wp_socializer’ || $_GET[‘page’] == ‘wp_socializer_other’)){
      echo “”;
      }

4. Save the file.

Please report here for further bugs.

Thanks

MrMiyamoto wrote:

I tried in Firefox 5.0.1, Chrome 13.0.782.99 beta, and Safari 5.1, all with the same results. I disabled all other plugins to be sure it wasn’t a plugin interaction causing the problem and even with just WP Socializer 2.0 enabled I still get the aforementioned issue.

Hello,

The problem can be due the new TinyMCE button added to the plugin.

It works fine in my tested workspaces. But seems to be problem there.

The current solution is,

1. Open wp-socializer/wp-socializer.php

2. Remove or comment the lines

Code:

add_action(‘init’, ‘wpsr_add_wpsr_button’);
      and
      add_action(‘edit_form_advanced’, ‘wpsr_wpsrbt_info’);

3. Save the file

This should work.

Sorry for the late reply.

Anonymous

Commenting out those two lines fixed my problem perfectly. Thanks for your help and continued support of the plugin! 😀

MrMiyamoto wrote:

Commenting out those two lines fixed my problem perfectly. Thanks for your help and continued support of the plugin! 😀

Thanks for trying the beta !!

Anonymous

Hi,

The download link for WP Socializer v2.0 does not work.

Can we get this fixed, or provide an alternative.

Thanks

Emptyhead wrote:

Hi,

The download link for WP Socializer v2.0 does not work.

Can we get this fixed, or provide an alternative.

Thanks

Hello,

There was an error with Mediafire and now the error is fixed. You can now download the file correctly.

UPDATE: WP Socializer v2.0 Beta 2 is released. You can download that instead of Beta 1

WP Socializer v2.0 – Beta 2

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
    • The topic ‘Beta version of WP Socializer v2.0 released for preview’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter