Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

When sharing a post via WhatsApp the apostrophe is not displayed as ‘ but as ’ same thing happens with the symbol “. I have noticed the url too, the url has spaces like for example For Kerala’s we get Kerala%26%238217%3Bs as a part of url which displays the Kerala’s as a result. This problem only occurs when sharing on WhatsApp and not on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media. Please check the link for a screenshot sample here

Hi Anson,

Thanks for using WP Socializer. That character is not an apostrophe. It is a special UTF-8 character. Please see screenshot below.

Looks like the title was copied from some other web page which had this special character.

https://i.snipboard.io/MPpmAn.jpg

Can you please use the typical ` or ‘ ?

Thanks,
    Aakash

Also, I see that the icon image is modified incorrectly making the icon empty. I think the icon title is set incorrectly as icon image. Please click the icon’s setting button and edit them in the advanced icon settings popup.

Thanks,
    Aakash

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter