Shortcoder v6.3 is now available. This is a maintenance release that includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes. It is now available for both free and PRO versions.
Please find the changelog below. You can also follow us on Twitter for latest updates @aakashweb
- PRO: Custom editor preview works only for editor authors.
- New: Set default value for the custom field parameters.
- New: Custom parameter default value is shown in the insert shortcode popup.
- Fix: Restrict access to admin-ajax calls.
- Fix: Some admin texts were missing translation.
- Fix: Removed the note in the insert popup for fully closed shortcode.
- Fix: Debug comment line now has the name of the shortcode.
Getting the update
You can update the plugin directly from your WordPress administration page by navigating to Dashboard > Updates. This applies to both free and PRO versions of the plugin.
You can also download the free version of the plugin from WordPress.org and upload it manually. For the PRO version you can follow the documentation. If you haven’t got the PRO version yet, you can get it here.