Announcer v5.3 is now available. This is a maintenance release that includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes. It is now available for both free and PRO versions.
Please find the changelog below. You can also follow us on Twitter for latest updates @aakashweb
- New in PRO: Multiple messages in one announcement.
- New: Option to set background image for the bar
- Fix: Moved "layout" options to a separate tab in the admin settings.
- Fix: Minor admin UI color enhancements.
New feature in PRO – Multiple messages
In this version, with Announcer PRO you can display multiple messages in one announcement bar. Add a "ticker" animation and auto-play all the messages with next/prev buttons. Upgrade to PRO version to get this feature.
- Scroll/ticker/slider effect
- Show/hide arrows, enable autoplay.
- Works in mobile and responsive.
- Display one random message
Getting the update
You can update the plugin directly from your WordPress administration page by navigating to Dashboard > Updates. This applies to both free and PRO versions of the plugin.
You can also download the free version of the plugin from WordPress.org and upload it manually. For the PRO version you can follow the documentation. If you haven’t got the PRO version yet, you can get it here.