This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using our website and its services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
When and how we collect data
When you interact with Aakash Web website, we collect information. Here’s when and how we do this:
- You browse any page of our website
- You contact us via our contact form
- You use any Aakash Web services
- You receive emails/messages from us
- You chat with us for customer support
- You opt-in to marketing messages
- You sign up for our free newsletter
Types of data we collect
Here is an overview of the types of data that we may collect as you navigate our site and use any of our services or products:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How and why we collect your data
Here are the reasons that we collect and use your data:
- To personalize your experience while using the site
- To improve the usability and functionality of the site
- To improve customer service and help resolve any issues
- To send purchase data to third-party payment processors
- To personalize communications with our customers
- To send emails about new features, products, services, and content
- To remotely activate and deactivate our digital products
- To facilitate license management for purchased products
- For login and authentication, and remembering your settings
We collect data from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
At any time and for any reason, you may contact us to correct any inaccurate personal information that we may have about you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you using the contact form in this website.
How do we protect your information?
We care and protect your information to the best of our abilities. But we can’t assure you that your information will not get hacked, will be safe all the time etc. In case of any such security problem, we will notify you to take appropriate action such as resetting or changing your password, email id etc. Aakash Web needs a username and password for login and it is your responsibility to make sure you keep these safe and private.
How long do we store your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Similarly if you purchase product on Aakash Web, the order details and its metadata are stored in the website indefinitely to facilitate services for product activation/deactivation.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third parties who process your data
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.