Announcer v6.0 is now available. This is a maintenance release that includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes. It is now available for both free and PRO versions.
Please find the changelog below. You can also follow us on Twitter for latest updates @aakashweb
- PRO: Option to hide countdown timer elements.
- New: Location rule to target by WPML language.
- New: Location rule to target search page.
- New: Location rule to select all post statuses.
- Fix: Ticker scroll was abrupt when using images.
- Fix: Background image URL not set correctly.
- Fix: Added nonce to admin ajax call.
Getting the update
You can update the plugin directly from your WordPress administration page by navigating to Dashboard > Updates. This applies to both free and PRO versions of the plugin.
You can also download the free version of the plugin from WordPress.org and upload it manually. For the PRO version you can follow the documentation. If you haven’t got the PRO version yet, you can get it here.