- Documentation & Change Log
Announcer is a easy plugin to add attractive announcements, notifications, greetings, events, notes etc with attractive styles and themes. Check out the screenshots and the live demo to see the actual working.
With this plugin,
- Simple and important Announcements, Welcome notes, Notifications, greetings can be added to the site.
- Atractive styles, themes, colors can be applied on the announcement box.
- The announcement box can be positioned anywhere in the page.
- Expiry date can be added for auto-closing.
- Announcements can be made with a full fledged WYSIWYG editor.
- Extract the zipped file and upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Announcer admin page through Settings -> Announcer.
- Enter an announcement, turn it on and save it.
- That’s all.
Click the download button to download the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
- on Frequently Asked Questions.
- on Adding custom CSS to the announcement box.
- on Entering the Dates.
- on Using the On/Off Announcement button.
- on Date Format.
- on more topics >>.
- Selectable intro effects (Fade and slide in) can be added to the announcement.
- Updated the announcement editor to the latest version.
- Fixed some UI related bugs.
- Removed credit link.
- Added a new announcement box style.
- Minor UI changes.
- jQuery incompatibility for other plugins fixed.
- Announcement is now disabled in feeds.
- Added announcement expiry information to the dashboard.
- Admin interface is tweaked
- Admin interface is revamped.
- Some variables, fields are removed, renamed.
- Inbuilt styles are added.
- Improvements are made to the “Top fixed” and “Bottom fixed” positions using jQuery.
- The styles can be customized with custom colors.
- The HTML of the annnouncement can be viewed and edited.
- Undo, Redo buttons are removed from the WYSIWYG editor.
- Major “Header” bug removed.
- Cookie bugs are removed.
- Revision system changed.
- Admin Interface changed.
- Code revised.
- Initial Version.
- 2 Inbuilt CSS styles.