- Paper presentation
- Circuit Debugging
- Line Follower
- Dumb C
Paper presentation - (Selected papers)Rules :
- Maximum of 2 authors per team
- Papers should be in IEEE format
- Soft copy should be sent to [email protected]
- Last date for paper submission by mail is 22nd Sep 2012 (Saturday)
- Hard copy of the paper has to be sent to the following address
DEPT. OF ECE,
ST.JOSEPH’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
OLD MAHABALIPURAM ROAD,
JEPPIAR NAGAR, CHENNAI – 600119
- Wireless communication
- Speech/Image processing
- VLSI Design
- Embedded System
- Computer organization
- Optical communication
- Data communication and Networking
+ any new Innovative topics.
- Last date for submission of hard copy is on 24th Sep 2012 (Monday)
- Selected papers will be intimated by mail on 26th Sep 2012 (Wednesday)
- Presentation should be brought in Pen drive /CD only
- Judges decision will be final
- Participation certificates will be given for all the teams only for paper presentation
- Maximum of three persons per team.
- Prelims consist of questions from general knowledge and technical.
- Short listed teams will be qualified for the subsequent round.
- Second round will consist of more logical analysis and reasoning questions.
- Top six teams will be qualified for the finals.
- Judges decision will be final
Circuit DebuggingRules :
- 3 members per team.
- The event comprises of three stages.
- The first stage consists of 30 questions for 30 mins (from general and basic electronics).
- Top ten teams go through to the second round.
- The second round will consist of five questions which must be answered in 30 mins (identify and find the error in the circuit type).
- Top five teams will make it to the final.
- The final task is to debug a given circuit and obtain the output in the stipulated time(30 mins).
- Maximum of FOUR people per team.
- Prelims will be compulsory for all the teams.
- Topics will be disclosed at the time of the event.
- 3 minutes will be given for presentation.
- 5 minutes for performing.
- The act should have three parts:
- Product explanation
- Comparison with other products
- Standard of the product at the market.
- No obscene actions and words must be used.
- Judge’s decision will be the final.
- Participation certificates will not be awarded.
Short description : the objective of this contest is to complete the course in the shortest period of time while accurately tracking the course line start to finish.Rules :
- Maximum 3 and minimum 2 persons are allowed for a team.
- (Updated) Tracks will be displayed in a banner on the day of the Symposium.
- Dimensional and weight limits for robots shall be strictly enforced .robots must have passed inspection prior to competing .
- Time shall be measured by an electronic gate system or by a judge with a stopwatch, based on the availability of equipment. In either case the recorded time will be final.
- The organizers will ensure that the track is located within a typical indoor environment in so far as is feasible. No request to adjust the lighting shall be entertained.
- Width of the tack will be 30mm. crossovers are permitted, but will be at right angles only. Line followers shall not turn left or right at crossovers.
- Complaints about the grip on the track surface will not be entertained.
- Line followers must be self-contained and not externally operated by wire or by remote radio control during the race.
- A line follower shall not exceed 25 cm in overall length, 25 cm in overall width and 15 cm maximum height.
- If the robot stops working during the race 5 seconds will be added during their race time, who touches their robot while running.
Dumb - CRules :
- Four members per team.
- Event consists of 4 rounds.
- First round consists of enacting personalities and names of books.
- Followed by 3 rounds and other details will be disclosed at the time of event.
- No alpha numeric codes.
- Judges decision will be final.
Fedasto (Paper Presentation)
Circuit Debugging (Digitrix)
ADZAP (Market u'r self)
Line Follower (Magnetronix)
DumB - C (Act the fact)