Anonymous

Misusing the plugin?!?!? I’m insulted by that accusation!! Saying such a thing is as good as saying someone is doing something illegal or at the very least unethical… I’m doing neither!

Quote:

Shortcoder a plugin allows to create a custom shortcode and store HTML, Javascript, Flash Embed codes in it.

That is precisely what I’ve used it for, to display web code that wordpress naormally filters out.

Quote:

Some common suggestions are,

■You can add Adsense or any other advertisements within the post.

■You can add Javascripts like “Jquery” and other libraries.

■You can add “Share buttons” like “Add this”, “Add me” javascript codes.

■You can add Youtube, vimeo or anyother videos within you post.

You can insert anything, or any code mentioned above.

Notice the bottom line of that statement, and for the record I made it bold to emphasize it. These are your words (or at least those of whoever submitted the plugin to wordpress.org)… Don’t get me wrong I appreciate your efforts in creating the plugin in the first place, but I do suggest you’re extremely careful when hurling insults around, as things that are hurled have a tendency to come hurling right back at you!!

And back to the issue at hand, there similar plugins out there which have no issues with CSS regardless of tables. I’ve yet to track them down myself but I do know they exist (from what others have said in the past), this suggests there is something you can do to prevent this issue from occurring in the future, although I’m not a developer so I can’t give specifics, but it definitely seems like a possibility…

Regards,

Lee C

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter