Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

I suppose this is the opposite problem from most, but WP Socializer works well in my blog, but certain elements in the admin page are not functional.

Specifically, the links to select the automatic or manual configuration as well as just about everything above the first box that shows the actual button code, do not seem to do anything, while the check boxes below, all appear to work. Another thing that doesn’t work is the help tab.

Don’t know if this is a plugin problem or a WP problem, but any thoughts on solving this would be appreciated. If this is not immediately solvable, is there any documentation for the button codes so I can add their codes manually?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the check. There was a problem with the help “file” in the server I hosted. Thats the problem I already know.

Anyway, I’ll check it out for the other issues.

Thank you.

Anonymous

I am using wp socializer. Customize, Start, Buttons, Placement buttons is not appearing in admin as shown in plugin screenshots. WordPress Version is 3.6.1

Could you please tell me what is problem?

Please reply me.

@rubab11 Hello, can you please post a screenshot of it ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Admin Problem With WP 3.60’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter