- Buy and download the plugin.
- You will get a zipped file named ultimate-floating-widgets.zip
- In your WordPress administration page, Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click the "Upload" tab at the top of the page.
- Select the ultimate-floating-widgets.zip file in the upload form and select "Install Now"
- Activate the plugin.
- After activation, the widget boxes can be created and edited under Settings -> Ultimate floating widgets
- After creating widget boxes, widgets can be added under Appearance -> Widgets.
Q: How to show the popup in only specific post/page ?
A: In Ultimate floating widgets settings page, go to the edit page of the widget box and scroll down to “Location rules” section. Under this section, select “Show in selected pages”. Once selected you can create custom rules on which page the widget box has to be displayed or not. You can also hide on specific page by selecting the option “Hide in selected pages”
Q: The widget content is looking misaligned or does not match the theme of the website.
A: It might be because your theme HTML, CSS structure is different. Please contact me using the options provided above or via the support forum with your website link. I’ll analyze your website and give you the necessary options or the CSS to change.
Q: How to hide the widget on mobile devices ?
A: In Ultimate floating widgets settings page, go to the edit page of the widget box and scroll down to “Location rules” section. Under this section select “On mobile devices alone”.
Q: How to add custom CSS to alter the design of the popup/widget box ?
A: In widget box edit page, scroll down to “Widget template settings” and click to expand the section. In that section under “Additional CSS” option you can provide your custom CSS.
Q: How to hide the button and show it only after page scroll ?
A: In widget box edit page, make sure have selected “Trigger for widget box” as “From button” and scroll down to “Button customization” section. You can change when to reveal the button upon scroll under option “Reveal button when page is scrolled”