Advanced Post Navigator
Advanced Post Navigator adds awesome “Next and Previous” buttons to all posts and pages. It also displays complete information about the next and previous post in a hover bubble.
- Displays complete information about next and previous post in a bubble.
- Post information can be hidden or shown specifically.
- Option to show post links from current post category
- Display more next/prev post links.
- Fully customizable colors and styles.
- 6 different arrow styles and 3 different bubble styles
- 3 different bubble transition effects.
- Keyboard navigation (Open the bubble/link on arrow keypress)
- Supports Custom Post Types.
- Scroll to bottom of page bubble flyout
- Light weight JS and CSS files, only 7Kb (CSS + JS)
- Touch optimized and works in mobile.
- No HTML/CSS knowledge required.
- Easy administration page.
Cross Browser support
This plugin is compatible in various browsers. It is tested from IE 7 to IE 10, Chrome, Opera, Firefox and it just works without any issue.
Keyboard navigation is one of the feature of the plugin. You can experience it in this demo site.
- Use the arrow keys to open the “Previous” and “Next” post bubbles.
- Press “Esc” key to close the bubble.
Advantages of using this plugin
- Increase in-links for each and every posts using the “Further posts” feature.
- Make visitors to engange in your site by displaying attractive next/previous post links.
- Increases the visiblity of categories and tags in hover bubble.
- Mobile friendly and decreases visitor bounce rate.
- WordPress version 3.0 and above
- jQuery version 1.4 and above
Help and Support
- Fixed issue in clicking arrows in mobile devices.
- Added parameters to JS and CSS files to get new changes.
- Removed seperator being displayed when date is disabled.
- Enabled word wrap for excerpt in the popup.
- Added support for Custom Post Types.
- Further posts are now shown for “posts” also.
- Added option to hide the arrows in specified posts and pages.
- Source code revised.
- Excerpt trimming now works for all languages.
- CSS Styling updated for some elements of the plugin.
- WordPress notices are fixed.
- Plugin now stops displaying in static front page.
- Excerpt output code is revised.
- Very first version.