Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author

I only want the floating sidebar for share buttons, but I want to change them, so its NOT displaying a count of the likes/shares. Just regular share buttons. Can I change them?

See here: http://i.imgur.com/MEDfLWD.png” class=”bbcode_url”>http://i.imgur.com/MEDfLWD.png

Thanks

How I cant understand the problem correctly.. What do you mean by “regular share buttons” ???

Thank you.

Anonymous

vaakash wrote:

How I cant understand the problem correctly.. What do you mean by “regular share buttons” ???

Thank you.

I mean without the count, I dont want a count of the amount of tweets, or likes, or google plus. Just the buttons themselves. Can we even change the buttons on the share bar?

Thanks

Anonymous

HEre’s a image example for you: <a href="http://i.imgur.com/mSd6x2r.png&#8221; class=”bbcode_url”>http://i.imgur.com/mSd6x2r.png

See those 2 examples without a count, one has the larger buttons, one has the smaller buttons without the count

Thanks

Anonymous

Hello. I also need the same feature so I can turn it on or off. A facebook “LIKE” button with no amount (number) next to it. The reason is if I have a small website, most of the pages have a 0(zero) or perhaps a 1,2 or 5 “likes”. It makes our site look not visited. Please consider option of putting a quantity next to “tweets” or “likes”. This will help many of us out with your great plugin. I know for you, you have 1505 or 3002 Facebook “likes”so it is a very good feature to place the amount of “tweets” or “likes”on popular site! But for small sites, it will help us to make people click the “like”, if they are not the first or second person to “like” us on facebook. Hope you understand my English. Thank you. Very good work on the plugin. The best! (if you do not understand, tell me what language you speak and I will find a translator). This is an important feature to turn on or off the amount of likes for Facebook and also Twitter “Tweets”. 🙂 Mstar

pcrcool wrote:

vaakash wrote:

Thank you.

I mean without the count, I dont want a count of the amount of tweets, or likes, or google plus. Just the buttons themselves. Can we even change the buttons on the share bar?

Thanks

Hello, sorry for the late reply… The floating bar is just introduced a version back and it is new to WP Socializer. You idea seems to be nice. Currently the share bar is made only for count showing buttons.

I’ll sure implement this new feature in any of the forthcoming version of the plugin..

Thank you.

Anonymous

Yes! Exactly what “IceCube” said above is the reason why. But okay, cool! I look forward to the next version. Thanks DUDE!! 😀

Anonymous

Icecube wrote:

Hello. I also need the same feature so I can turn it on or off. A facebook “LIKE” button with no amount (number) next to it. The reason is if I have a small website, most of the pages have a 0(zero) or perhaps a 1,2 or 5 “likes”. It makes our site look not visited. Please consider option of putting a quantity next to “tweets” or “likes”. This will help many of us out with your great plugin. I know for you, you have 1505 or 3002 Facebook “likes”so it is a very good feature to place the amount of “tweets” or “likes”on popular site! But for small sites, it will help us to make people click the “like”, if they are not the first or second person to “like” us on facebook. Hope you understand my English. Thank you. Very good work on the plugin. The best! (if you do not understand, tell me what language you speak and I will find a translator). This is an important feature to turn on or off the amount of likes for Facebook and also Twitter “Tweets”. 🙂 Mstar

haha, exactly! It looks like the site is not visited, =bad! But it sounds like aakash said he will fix that and make it an option on the next release!

Anonymous

Hi Aakash,

Any idea on when you may be adding this feature? 🙂

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • The topic ‘Just want to change the buttons! can this be done?’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter