Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author

Hi. Thanks for this great plugin. I’m hoping it will work for the site I’m working on. All is well, except the thumbnails arent showing next to the excerpt, even though I have selected that they do show. Does it pull from the posts Featured Image? I have images set for that but they still dont show. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Anonymous

Bump…

Anonymous

I’m having the same issue- each post has a featured image assigned, but they aren’t showing up in the widget.

I am using feedblitz for RSS distribution – could that be what’s preventing the thumbnail image from showing up?

Your help would be most appreciated.

Hello,

Please note that image is fetched only if “the rss feed has the image attached to it” For example blogspot RSS feed URLs have images embedded in the post.

Wordpress feeds dont have post images embedded in it. So the plugin wont show any thumbnail. Inorder to add post thumbnail images to the feeds, you hsould use this plugin : http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-rss-images

After that Super RSS Reader will display the thumbnails of your wordpress site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • The topic ‘Thumbnails Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.

Subscribe for updates

Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. No spam. View newsletter