A Quality Image and flash XML slideshow gadget with highly customizable control bars, fullscreen feature, printing a image etc. Plays the files with high quality with no pixels, even in higher resolution. Autohiding control panel. Fit for even 300×200 resolution. No "Aakash Web" water marks or logo overlay. Completely fits personal and fasts embeding needs.
XML Slideshow border color "ffffff" and control panel color as "000000"
- Ultimate XML Image slideshow.
- Highly customizable Slide show with customizable control panel color, border color, font color, title bar opacity / hide show options and more.
- Light weight (only 16 kb) .
- Plays the pictures with high quality.
- Can play SWF Files also.
- Slideshow with a Play, Pause, Next and Forward button.
- Fullscreen facilities.
- Can control the seconds delay of the images.
- Auto hiding control bar.
- Auto scrolling title.
- Automatically brings the opacity of the title bar to 30 when the width of the screen is less than 300
- This slide show fits any needs with the customizable options.
- Easily embeddable using the setup.
- No "Aakash Web" water marks or logo overlay. Completely fits personal and fasts embeding needs.
- Easily createable XML file using setup .
Download the package by using the link below.
After downloading the gadget, upload the files to your server and use the setup wizard to get your embed code or swfobject code for placing the gadget in your website. Click the link below to launch the setup wizard.
Flashvars used :
Below is the list of flashvars used by this gadget. You can use this list for editing or creating the embed code yourself.
|xmlfile||Complete URL of the XML file.||The URL of the slideshow’s XML file for playing the images|
|secondsdelay||Any number.||No of seconds delay for each image|
|fontcolor||Any HEX color without hash (#)||Font color of the control panel’s text|
|bordercolor||Any HEX color without hash (#)||Color of the control panel’s border|
|hidetitle||True or False||Show the title or hide it|
|HidePrintButton||True or False||Show the print button or hide it|
|titlebaropacity||Any number between 0 to 100||Transparency of the control panel|
|fullscreenopacity||Any number between 0 to 100||Transparency of the full screen toggling button|